- This event has passed.
May 19 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pmFree
Looking for work that meets both your financial and life needs? Facing a life transition and unsure of your career path? Join Colibri Life and a few of our amazing Specialists and Afils for a fun morning to explore your career options!
- Interested in flex time work? We have Sheila Murphy, Co-founder of FlexProfessionals, a leading recruiter that matches companies looking for seasoned part-time employees with professionals looking for meaningful part-time work, to help get you there.
- Maybe you have always wanted to own a business but sure what you want to do and don’t want to start from scratch. Ever considered a franchise? Stephanie Lewis, Entrepreneur, Coach and Dream Realizer from the Entrepreneur’s Source can help you understand your options and guide you to the best choice to fit your income, lifestyle and wealth goals.
- Passionate about your own idea and want to become an entrepreneur? Derilyn Freeman of Prudential Financial specializes in helping women understand their finances and take the leap (if it makes sense!).
- Want to explore the option of a side hustle? We (tentatively) have the queen of the side hustle, Shannon Beasley Taitt joining us. Shannon has a full time job and still maintains several successful side hustles as an author, life coach and founder of the May-B Foundation.
- Not sure what you want to do? Want to find work you really enjoy? Don’t worry! Danielle Droitsch, owner of Time for You coaching will be there to help you find your path and profile your talents to attract the work you want.
And, Arielle Band, Founder of Colibri Life will moderate to help bring all of the pieces together.
Join us for a lively discussion with plenty of time for conversation and community building.
Snacks and childcare will be provided and we’re very close to Tysons Corner so make a fun & educational afternoon of it!